Terms of business
- I will not disclose without your prior written permission any confidential information relating to you which you’ve given me, and which is not already in the public domain.
- You agree to treat as confidential and not disclose to any third party without my prior written permission any programmes, methods, procedures, data and techniques used by me, unless they are already publicly available.
References & testimonials
- I will only use your name in any material describing my services with your prior consent.
- Payment for public workshops and retreats is due in advance.
- Payment for private sessions is due as agreed in each case – either in advance, on the day or within 30 days.
- I may choose to charge interest for late payments according to the Late Payment Act 1988.
- If I deem it necessary, I may elect to terminate the work at any point with reasonable notice.
- If I terminate the work, no cancellation fees are due.
Please let me know as soon as possible if something comes up and you cannot attend a private session or a public workshop or retreat.
I always endeavour to treat cancellations fairly and sympathetically.
Public workshops and retreats
- I will refund the full amount you have paid less the deposit if you cancel 60 days before the workshop begins.
- If you cancel between 60 days and 30 days before the workshop begins, then half the workshop fee is due.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the workshop beginning, no refund will be given unless I find a replacement for the vacancy created by your cancellation. If I do find a replacement, I will refund to you the full amount you have paid less the deposit. In exceptional circumstances it may be possible to transfer your payment to a future workshop.
- If you leave the workshop before the end, there will be no refund.
- I reserve the right to cancel the workshop (eg if there are not enough participants or in the case of illness of the group leader/s) in which case I will refund you in full.
- If you need to cancel or postpone a session involving non-refundable expenses then those expenses are still due.
- If you need to postpone a session, and we are able to re-arrange it within a week of the original date, then no cancellation fees are due.
- If you cancel or postpone within 72 hours of any session then the full fee is due.
- If you cancel or postpone a half-day or full-day session with less than 21 days notice and more than 72 hours notice then 30% of the fee is due.
No waiver of any part of these Terms shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other part, whether or not similar. Nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed by the party making the waiver.